Robert A. Correia
Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Robb Correia has experience in auto accidents, personal injury law, civil litigation, and workers’ compensation. He strives to reach the best possible outcome through executing the right strategy for each individual client.
Prior to working for Robichaud & Alcántara, P.A., Robb worked for an insurance defense firm. Having worked for both sides, Robb has a unique perspective when representing injured people against an insurance company. He also has experience interning for a judge and understands the intricacies of the courtroom. Robb understands the difficulty and hardship a person and their family experience after being injured and diligently works to efficiently and effectively resolve their case. He is not afraid to take cases to court, ensuring that his clients are fairly and adequately compensated. Robb is licensed in Minnesota.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, (Cum Laude)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Assistant Editor Vol. 41)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Staff Member Vol. 40)
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence – Advanced Advocacy
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence.
- The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
- Member, Pre-Law Society
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member