Passed MN Bar Exam
Pending MN Admissions
Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Lauren is our newest immigration attorney, serving foreign nationals in the area of family-based immigration. She brings inside experience to her practice, as a former law clerk for the Executive Office for Immigration Review at Fort Snelling, MN.
Lauren has successfully represented clients in petitions for immigrant and non-immigrant visas, naturalization, waivers of inadmissibility, U visas, and asylum.
Furthermore, Lauren brings a diverse set of experiences to her practice. During her 3L Year, she worked as an Honors Extern for the Department of Defense Office of General Counsel with the International Affairs Desk in Arlington, VA. She worked as a Senior-Certified Prosecutor for the Lancaster County Attorney’s Office in Lincoln, NE. Finally, Lauren honed practical legal skills while clerking for a private firm and a law professor during her second year. In each of these roles, she endeavored to be a zealous advocate for her clients, while maintaining integrity and preserving client resources at all times.
If Lauren were not an attorney, she would open a restaurant inspired by food that has vitality, individuality, and freshness.
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- University of Nebraska College of Law, JD with Distinction
- University of Minnesota, BA in Political Science
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Bioethics
- Am Jur Award in Federal Regulation of Food & Agriculture
- American Bar Association
- American Constitution Society
- Intelligence Community Center for Academic Excellence (IC CAE) Scholar
- Harvard Food Law Student Network