Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Lauren practices in the areas of family-based immigration, deportation defense, and criminal law. She brings inside experience to her practice as a former clerk for the Immigration Judges at Fort Snelling, Minnesota.
Lauren’s practice focuses exclusively on immigration law and criminal law. She successfully guides clients through the immigration system, specializing in petitions for immigrant and non-immigrant visas, naturalization, waivers of inadmissibility, U Visas, and asylum. She has litigated cases before the Board of Immigration Appeals, Executive Office for Immigration Review, United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, and State Criminal Court.
Before working at RSC Law, Lauren gained valuable experience as a Senior-Certified Prosecutor for the Lancaster County Attorney’s Office and clerked for the Department of Defense – Office of General Counsel.
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- University of Nebraska College of Law, JD with Distinction
- University of Minnesota, BA in Political Science
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Am Jur Award
- American Immigration Lawyers’ Network
- American Bar Association
- Intelligence Community Center for Academic Excellence (IC CAE) Scholar
- Harvard Food Law Network