Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Mary practices in the areas of immigration law, criminal defense, and family law. She brings inside experience to her practice as a former clerk in Minnesota State District Courts, at the U.S. Attorney’s Office, and the Department of Homeland Security.
Mary’s practice focuses primarily on the intersection of immigration and criminal or family law. She specializes in deportation defense, humanitarian-based immigration, including U and T visas and VAWA applications, but is experienced in guiding clients in all immigration processes through USCIS, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, and the Board of Immigration Appeals. She also has a wide-range of experiences in criminal court representing clients charged all the way from petty misdemeanors to serious felonies. Mary’s family law practice includes representation in divorce, orders for protection and harassment restraining orders, child custody, and paternity.
Prior to joining RSC Law, Mary clerked for two Minnesota State Court Judges, worked at a non-profit doing immigration and family law, and at another Twin Cities law firm practicing immigration, criminal, and family law. Mary also has experience working and studying abroad in Valencia, Spain and Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court of North Dakota
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, BA in Sociology of Law, Criminology, and Deviance with a minor in Political Science
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Minnesota/Dakotas ICE Liaison
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association