Samuel H. Dilley
Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Sam has worked at RSC Law for nearly three years developing extensive experience in workers’ compensation, car accidents, personal injury law, civil litigation, family law, and employment law.
Through working at RSC Law, Sam has worked diligently on cases for trial, hearings, and helped facilitate numerous settlements. Sam is extremely knowledgeable about Minnesota’s No Fault Act after achieving high grades in the course at Mitchell Hamline School of Law and working on hundreds of no-fault claims and arbitrations.
Sam uses his knowledge and experience to determine the right strategy for each case based on the individual client’s needs. Sam maintains strong communication with his clients which allows the client to confidently proceed with their case. Sam’s top priority is ensuring the client’s best interests are sought while strongly advocating for the client at each step along the way.
Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence.
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Bachelor of Arts
- Candidate for Competent Communicator for International Toastmaster’s
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member