President Obama’s Executive Action on Immigration
This is an historic opportunity! Many undocumented immigrants are now able to obtain benefits. Your family or friend might be one.
On November 20, 2014 President Obama changed the lives of nearly 5 million undocumented people. You, your family, and friends might now be able to get permission to stay and work in the U.S. But you must act now! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many of your loved ones. Call us. We can help. Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. is an experienced, bilingual, immigration firm that has served Minnesota immigrant communities for three decades.
We will provide a free consultation to determine eligibility, cost, and how long it will take. Contact Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. right away to set up a free consultation. You can trust that we will do it right.
The following is a summary of people who may be eligible:
- Parents of U.S. Citizens and Residents
- DAPA grants permission for parents of U.S. Citizens and Residents to stay and work in the United States.
- Childhood Arrivals
- The President has expanded DACA- if you missed it before you might be eligible now.
- Spouses and children of U.S. Citizens and Residents
- The President has expanded Provisional Waivers for Unlawful Presence to include adult children of U.S. Citizens and spouses and adult children of Residents, so your loved one does not have to leave the country for an extended period of time when a family petition is filed.
- Undocumented Immigrants
- DACA and DAPA protect many undocumented immigrants from deportation.