Robert A. Correia
Shareholder, Lead Attorney
Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Robert is a proven trial attorney who proudly dedicates 100% of his practice to helping people who have been injured, wronged, or harmed.
Robert focuses his practice on all types of injury cases including car, trucking, motorcycle, ATV, and boating accidents as well as injuries at work. He also represents individuals injured due to dog bites, assault & battery, and slip & fall accidents. In addition to injury cases, Robert helps individuals who face wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment in the workplace. He has also represented children and their families affected by hostile school environments, bullying and cyberbullying. Robert always strives to achieve the best possible outcome by executing the right strategy for each individual client. Putting his clients’ best interests first is always his top priority.
In the past year alone, Robert achieved winning jury verdicts in five different trials, obtaining favorable verdicts for far more money than the Defendant/Insurance Company offered to his clients before trial. He has successfully litigated hundreds of lawsuits across the state of Minnesota obtaining favorable settlement recoveries for his clients.
Robert has recovered over one million dollars for his clients through effective settlement negotiations prior to ever starting a lawsuit. He has successfully argued before the Minnesota Court of Appeals. Additionally, Robert has effectively handled over 200 No-Fault Arbitration hearings—fighting back against the insurance company after his client’s medical bills or lost wages were denied.
Prior to working for Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A., Robert had the opportunity to work for an insurance defense firm. Having worked for both sides, he has a unique perspective when representing people up against a large insurance company or corporation. Robert also has experience interning for a judge and understands the intricacies of the courtroom. After having the opportunity to help hundreds of clients so far in his career, Robert understands the difficulty and hardship a person and their family experience after being injured and he diligently works to efficiently and effectively resolve their case.
Far too often, insurance companies refuse to fairly compensate someone for their pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Robert regularly takes cases to trial, ensuring that his clients are fairly and adequately compensated.
If you have been injured, he can help.
- United States District Court – District of Minnesota
Honors & Awards
- 2018 – 10 Best Attorneys – Client Satisfaction. American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, (Cum Laude)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Assistant Editor Vol. 41)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Staff Member Vol. 40)
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence – Advanced Advocacy
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence.
- The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
- Member, Pre-Law Society
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law – Mentors Program