Robert A. Correia
Shareholder, Lead Attorney
Toll Free: 855-541-3016
Robert is a proven trial attorney who proudly dedicates 100% of his practice to helping people who have been injured, wronged, or harmed. Robert has been selected three years in a row (2020, 2021 & 2022) as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for his work in Personal Injury Law.
The Rising Star selection is only awarded to the Top 2.5% of Attorneys in Minnesota under age 40 or in practice for 10 years or less.
Robert focuses his law practice on all types of injury cases including car accidents, wrongful death claims, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, ATV accidents, airplane/aviation injuries and accidents, product liability claims, boating accidents, as well as injuries in the workplace. He also represents people injured from dog/animal bites and attacks, assault & battery, and slip & fall accidents. Robert always strives to achieve the best possible outcome by executing the right plan and strategy for each individual client. Putting his clients’ best interests first is always his top priority.
Results matter. Robert is a proven trial attorney who has achieved numerous winning jury verdicts for his clients at trial for far more money than the Defendant or Insurance Company offered to his clients before trial. He has successfully litigated thousands of lawsuits in both state and federal court, consistently obtaining favorable monetary recoveries for his clients through mediation, arbitration, and at trial.
Robert has recovered millions of dollars for his clients through effective case presentations and settlement negotiations before ever starting a lawsuit. He has successfully argued before the Minnesota Court of Appeals. Additionally, Robert has represented over 400 injured clients in No-Fault Arbitration hearings—fighting back against the insurance company after his client’s medical bills or lost wages were denied. Robert also serves as a no-fault arbitrator through the American Arbitration Association.
Prior to working for Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A., Robert had the opportunity to work for an insurance defense firm. Having worked for both sides, he has a unique perspective when representing injury victims. Robert also has experience interning for a judge and understands the intricacies of the courtroom. With Robert having the privilege to have helped thousands of clients, he understands the difficulty and hardship a person and their family experience after being injured.
Far too often, insurance companies refuse to fairly compensate people for their pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses after they have been injured. Robert regularly takes cases to trial ensuring that his clients are fairly and adequately compensated for their injuries.
If you have been injured, he can help!
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Work Injuries
- United States District Court – District of Minnesota
Honors & Awards
- 2020 & 2021 – Selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- 2018 & 2019 – 10 Best Attorneys – Client Satisfaction. American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, (Cum Laude)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Assistant Editor Vol. 41)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Staff Member Vol. 40)
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence – Advanced Advocacy
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence.
- The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
- Member, Pre-Law Society
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law – Mentors Program