At Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, our clients are individuals, not simply case numbers buried in a computer database. Legal problems can be intimidating and it is our job to remove as much of the stress and worry from clients’ shoulders as possible. Let us worry about the legal process.
Small Firm Attention, Big Firm Results
Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia is a six-attorney law firm supported by our small group of dedicated staff. Many clients come to us from firms with dozens of attorneys complaining that they were not receiving the personalized attention they felt their case deserved. We understand that this is frustrating and we strive to ensure each client gets the individual attention and personal service to which he or she is entitled.
Our firm is uniquely positioned to offer our clients the personal attention and service of a small firm and the depth of experience and resources of a larger firm. Clients benefit from our knowledge of the law, our thorough preparation and our ability to develop an effective case strategy.
What is it like to work with Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A.?
- Prompt Service: The Robichaud Firm is a unique Minneapolis law firm focused on results. We will present realistic solutions and not waste your time or money. While the legal process is sometimes slow-moving, we do not prolong it. We will do our best to get a successful resolution as quickly as possible.
- Client-friendly Legal Representation: The attorneys and staff at the Robichaud Firm are approachable and careful to keep you up-to-date on your legal case. We are always available to answer questions and make sure you understand what is going on in your case. We give you answers, not legal jargon. All the options are presented to you openly, clearly and realistically.
- Fees: Many cases are done on a contingency fee, which means we don’t get paid unless you do. Non-contingency cases are reasonably priced and charged hourly, so you only pay for the number of hours spent on your case.
Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. has been fighting to compensate workers for injuries sustained on the job since 1990. We can evaluate your situation and give you sound legal advice. We work through the legal process to get you compensation for medical bills, wage loss and any incapacity due to the injury. Attorney’s fees for work injuries are on a contingency basis, which means we don’t get paid until you do. Call us for a free consultation.
Car Accidents and other Personal Injuries
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you have rights. We can help. Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. is experienced in many types of personal injury, from auto accidents and falls to dog bites and wrongful death. We work hard to get compensation for your injuries, medical bills, property damage and any other losses resulting from the accident. Attorney’s fees on personal injury cases are contingent, so we don’t get paid until you do. Call us for a free consultation.
Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. can help you through the maze of immigration legal issues. We help all immigrants who are seeking legal status.
Green Cards: We help intending immigrants obtain legal permanent residence.
- Citizenship: It’s easier than you think – call us for a consultation.
- Fiancé(e) and Spouse Visas: We help you through the process of acquiring a spouse, fiancée, student, work, immigrant and other types of visas and legal status.
- Visas for Victims of Crime: If you have been the victim of a crime in the United States, schedule your consultation to see if you qualify for a U Visa.
- Family Immigration: We help families unite – parents, children, siblings and spouses may all be eligible.
- Asylum, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), Refugee status, Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- VAWA: Violence against women/men petitions for legal permanent residence. If you are in an abusive relationship, call us immediately.
- Deportation Defense: If you, a friend or a family member are facing deportation proceedings, we can help in all aspects.
- Immigration Appeals and Protecting Rights in Criminal Proceedings: Because our firm does both immigration and criminal defense, we can knowledgeably advise you of the immigration consequences for your criminal case.
- Student Visa: Our firm has extensive experience in student visas and can help to ensure your visa is approved without delay or difficulty.
Call us for a free consultation whether you have a specific immigration question or are just wondering about your options.
Bankruptcy, Family Law, Criminal Law, General Business Litigation and Other Legal Needs
If you have any other legal question—call us for a consultation! Our attorneys have experience in many areas of the law and can help you with whatever questions you may have.